Monday, November 16, 2015

Simple Joys 32

  • turning point
  • This - God is so kind :')
  • Ima's clients ;)
  • Ms. Mae's humor... We love her! :D
  • Laughter and fun times at Slim's *rare daldalan/ kwentuhan session :D
  • Conti's sweets ^_^*
  • Smell and taste of freshly brewed coffee at home
  • Cake for breakfast! ;)
  • Peppermint brownie yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum
  • Learning new tasks at work *Adobe *Autodesk
  • Craig Ferguson, he's soooo funny!
  • To my surprise, Cham said I could take an off on Friday! Waaaaaaaaaa! Yehey!  I was not supposed to be included because I am technically in AM shift every Friday but she said to go take the Black Friday holiday! Yay!  Ambait nya. :D
  • Long sleeeeeep this week... 9 to 10 hour sleep everyday 
  • Jollibee's pancake sandwich... current favorite!
  • Making it to the cut-off in less than an hour (emaaaaaails :S)
  • Cham's pasalubong butterscoth and tarts
  • Sleep.  A good, long sleep.
  • Done putting the Christmas decor at home.
  • 100% finished with the fischu project.
  • My sister's skin has cleared up.  Thank you God. :)
  • Feeding the birds
  • Our pets
  • My tito's birthday :)
  • Cleaning my room.  Really really clean it. :)
  • Waking up really early on weekends
  • Being with my friends at Slim's
  • This adorable video

No comments:

Post a Comment