Sunday, September 20, 2015

Simple Joys 30

  • When people are happy for your blessings :)
  • Sleeeeeeep, I am repetitive but yep, sleep!!!! A complete, restful sleep daily.
  • I made it to the exhibit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a beautiful news! :)
  • FRIES!
  • homemade ice cream :D
  • Salonpas... my back hurts
  • I finished the garment on time 092115
  • DQ... I missed it!
  • I hope to make it at the exhibit. 092015
  • Project Runway Philippines
  • Done fixing the pins... it worked! :)
  • Saturdays... I love it when I am at Slim's
  • My sister's face has cleared up!  Thank you Lord!!!!!! :D
  • A very good friend is in love.  I am so happy for her. :)
  • A brand new heart :)
  • Changing my blog's theme.  I chose red... why not? 
  • Dami Im song SMILE! I have been looking for that song for weeks. Finally found it! :)
  • Coffee... I wish to avoid it but I need a small cup at least daily to perk up.
  • I hope to attach the collar of my garment tomorrow 091615 
  • I complained less this week.
  • Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
  • Mcdo french fries, been eating it for a week now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment