Friday, September 11, 2015

Simple Joys 28

  • This post
  • fruits and vegetables
  • UP Town Center
  • I am feeling well now. 090715
  • To be negative from dengue. Thank you God.
  • Vibrant colors like pink and orange
  • Sir Mark knows my name.  He makes it sound really sophisticated. ^_^*
  • My teachers' help, Ms. Lydia, Ms. Riza, Ms. Li-J
  • Hot pandesal
  • Waking up really early... as in 3am! :)
  • Elha of the Voice Kids.... Grabeeeeeee sobrang galing na bata.  Well deserved win.
  • Eastwood
  • Quiznos!!!! Yum
  • Bon Chon
  • I got a YES!!!!! 
  • Breakfast
  • Arriving early at Slim's
  • Ima helped me lock the pins!
  • Ugat Bicks... huge help
  • Turks
  • Tapsilog
  • Finishing my QBR report and presentation in 3 hours.
  • A salary increase.
  • Sleep.  I have been sleeping a lot since Monday ^_^
  • A healing zit.
  • $50 from one of my managers :)
  • Done attaching the sleeves tonight 082715
  • Lords lent me a pair of pliers!  Perfect for locking the pins.
  • Good vibes in the office  

No comments:

Post a Comment