Thursday, March 27, 2014

Simple Joys 9

...it's been a long time.

- I started my DM2 in January. I love being at Slim's.
- Tier 2 position
- salary adjustment
- straight shift schedule - for this special case, I could still come to my Saturday class. Thank you God. 
- Night schedule is very unhealthy and hard even but I'll make it work. I can't stop now. Literally, I am almost halfway in finishing my fashion school.
- JQ's bacon sandwich - it's fatty but I really like it. I can't resist.
- Brewed coffee, I live for coffee at nights.
- my stuff from my locker were retrieved tonight (032614). It brought back so many good stuff and memories.
- Russel's prom dress project. It was successful.
- Russel won 2nd runner up Prom Queen that night, she was one of the most beautiful and best dressed that night. I felt great, too.
- Divisoria shopping, it was textile haven! :D
- My immediate manager left and my temporary managers (they're two) are kind.
- Design area at home.
- My mother's sewing machine is working.
- Finishing my first project for DM2, I know now how to make a pleated skirt. :)
- Finishing the patternmaking of the second project
- Saturdays with my friends from Slim's
- Cool weather. 
- Sleep.
- Cookies and peanut butter cups by Reich
- My lolo is getting better.
- Seeing my relatives from the province.
- Daiso and Japan Home Center - I never appreciated those stores until this year.
- Sundays and family days
- Rest days
- The birds in our village. They are so adorable.
- My mother's very green, min garden landscape of calamansi, pandan, oregano, ashitaba, other plants, grass...:P
- kind officemates that I could get to talk to for the first time, often and again. :)
- peaceful disposition
- Allowing myself to get pissed, get mad, get frustrated, get annoyed... even to feel hatred and get mean sometimes. How are these a good thing? Answer is, I let myself feel emotions now. I am not denying that right to myself anymore. It's a good thing.  It's not suppressed. It doesn't last long. I learn from it. I feel better. By doing so, I realize that I am more accepting of other people.
- I am healed.
- The invitation I made for Ms Claire turned out satisfactory.
- My artworks were printed perfectly. I found a supplier! :)
- Reduced electricity bill by half...wow. That was a first. Let me correct it, second! This month it was low again.  Thank goodness for the cool weather.
- Easy transportation to work every night.
- I am learning to be honest with myself.
- I have come a long way. Thank you God.
- I am talking to people again. I am learning to trust again. I am slowly learning to open up again. Baby steps. I'll get there.
- Our cat, Mingming. He went home and he could walk again.
- Our dog, Kimbies. Such a kind kind kind cute dog.

Until my next list...

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment