Sunday, March 30, 2014

Design Area at home

I set-up this area two weeks ago and due to work and school, it was only my first time today to stay here the whole day - to design, to update my blog, to google, to do what I wasn't able to do recently.

I love it here, so hot yet so windy today.

The notebook I designed was always beside me to inspire me when I am designing something.
Finally, my artworks are framed and displayed. The heart one is in my room.
There's the Rose one. All my important files are on that side table. It was rusting and I painted it gold and it looks new again.
I painted these as well, ohhh the power of spray paint. :)

My sister got this from Dubai and it was really ugly but the gold paint gave it a new life. My perspective of this changed, too./
My note to self, Claim it. I love life.

Updating my blog.
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment