Sunday, October 27, 2013

Simple Joys 2

- the feeling when I finished what I started
- watching AFC, Lifestyle Network
- I barely watch so when I liked the movie I watched, it gives me a feeling of " wow I made a good choice."
- vegetables
- chicken curry
- visiting St. Pio Chapel
- BBM is now available on android phones - makakausap ko na friends ko sa Dubai :D
- "white" dishes by my mother (broccoli, green peas, tuna, any gata, mixed seafoods)
- Miracle EDP
- a good walk/ stroll
- when I am already in my sleepwear - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- color - vibrant colors
- thoughtful texts, PMs, emails, calls, hellos
- being around creative people
- spontaneous laugh
- seeing stylish people
- when I meet or encounter or talk to someone who is creative and seeing their works, the feeling of belonging is there
- familiar faces
- red door, when I see one
- when I am wearing and using what I made
- long naps
- the "popping" sounds I hear when I am stretching - soooooooo relaxing

Until my next list.

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment