Friday, October 25, 2013

Simple Joys 1

There's always something to be grateful for. So thank you God.

- fresh and newly changed bed linens
- hearing my mother's jokes and laugh
- love songs --- yes, I love love love LOVE songs
- the relaxing feeling after doing yoga
- the light feeling after running
- the trees, flowers I see along the way
- the sun, the stars, the clouds
- anyone who reposts or likes the daily inspiration I send #dailycapsule
- compliments
- a smile
- wind
- when I am walking at Ayala Avenue
- shea butter's texture - it melts
- every Saturday, when I am going to school
- being "onda" - leaving at exactly 4:00 pm from work
- seeing our pets
- when I get to sleep for more than 8 hours
- seeing my works being produced
- bible verses
- knowing I quit smoking, alcohol, bad habits and that I have started committing to a healthier lifestyle
- tea
- gifts and the free stuff like ice cream and popcorn from the office

Until my next list. :)

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment