Saturday, November 24, 2012

A letter to You

Thank you God...  

That I ate my favorite breakfast meal today (corned beef and turkey hotdog).
That I ate a delightful merienda.
That I finished my work on time.
That I still have money to spend while waiting for the next pay.
That I controlled myself from buying things I don't need.
That our car is fixed.
That our dinner is delicious (as always).
That I was able to talk to old friends again today.

That You have helped me feel peaceful, light, and joyful day after day.
That You have given me reasons to smile everyday.
That You have given me reasons to laugh as well.
That You have blessed me with beautiful friends.
That You have given me a job and sideline job/s.
That You have given me an enthusiasm and commitment to read a beautiful book.
That You have blessed us with a home and a mother.
That You have been keeping our mother and uncle healthy and strong.
That You have been answering my questions through passages.  
That You have always been there.

The list goes on my God.

But all I want to say is, thank you and I'm thankful everyday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment