Friday, November 2, 2012

My Inspiration Boards

When I was cleaning my old stuff yesterday, I found a little notebook that I made in college and I wrote there, "Declare it. Make it known." From what I remembered, I read that from the article in Seventeen magazine entitled Power of List.

I think that has been the reason I started making lists about anything really - short term goals, long term goals, wants, needs, wishlists, things to change, things to do, things to be appreciative about, bucket list, etc.



 

Yet, it was only recently that I tried creating vision boards or inspiration boards which work just as effective as lists.

So I made a few, here they are:

The Signature look I am going for.

Business: A woman for women. A brand that focuses on creating beautiful clothing for women to make them feel and look their most beautiful. I want to sell other merchandises, too; such as wall art, notebooks, decors, accessories, books that I designed, written, and made. I am inspired on how Alessandra Lanot utilizes her talent in their business. I love how Diana Rikasari of UP shoes pursued her passion for shoes and turned it into a business, I love the point of view of Inslee Design and Heima. I love the strength and passion Daphne Paez is exuding - such a beautiful and empowered woman, indeed. She's a mother, a wife, a career woman, an entrepreneur. Such an inspiration. Lastly, I envision my clothing line to be as successful as Bayo as I am really into RTW and I want my business to be commercial yet, with luxurious appeal into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment