Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's the WRITE thing

Do you write?

Personally, I think it's something everyone should try and learn. Sometimes, you just have to clear your mind and let go of those bottled up feelings; and one of the easiest ways to do it is through writing.

Not that you're going to write a novel, a poem or any literary works.

I'm talking about... journals. Or simply, keeping a diary.

I'm not a Psychology major but I find writing thoughts therapeutic. It is by itself an art on its own.

No wonder it's very popular on Pinterest and Tumblr. Would you agree?

There's beauty in unedited thoughts. I love the imperfection of it (technically speaking). Its rawness is truthful and unique; at the same time, universal.

So go ahead, do the WRITE thing. It's easy.

This was given by a friend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment