Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Oscar

Now, I'm watching the Oscars and I'm in front of my Blogger and so, that inspires me to post a blog about passion, excellence, and artists.

It's endearing to see the winners go up the stage to receive their awards and I can really see how the winners' faces lit up each time.

Some were teary and even shaking. Priceless. The way they hold their Oscar's, it is amazing. They accepted it and held it like it was the whole world that was in their hands. And that what they have all lived for finally paid off. Most speeches gave me chills especially Meryl Streep's.

That, I believe, is one thing about passion and honing your crafts to be an excellent artist. To have passion for something is like an oxygen. It keeps you going to inspire people (NOTE: not to impress). To strive for excellence (NOTE: not perfection) is like a fuel. It keeps you driven to deliver a vision.

This is why I supposed the winners seem to exude that aura of pride (good pride). They were successful in captivating the hearts of a lot of audience; and more so, in sending their message or vision across through their chosen medium (in this case, film).

One thing I noticed, the ones who always win are the ones who have invested their hearts in it. Being an artist is often described weird but surprisingly, enthralling. They speak their minds but in a different way, it's through their talents wrapped up in passion and excellence. That's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment