Saturday, June 1, 2024

Wins at Work in a Month and a Half

A month and a half later after accepting a job role that I had no idea whether I could pull off or not, banking on my intuition and faith that this is a fresh start and a good change, for me. Now it's like I've been doing this for two to three years already.

It's not easy and it's challenging because I'm not known and used to being a people person but OMG I didn't know that it's a rewarding job. Indeed, it's mostly problem-solving. In a month and a half, I am fully functioning with minimal guidance needed. To humblebrag LOL, I already processed two approved progressions, SM6 and rewards requests, trainings, 3 FTE requests... and more approvals for my other process improvement plans that are completed and will start rolling by June 3.

My Senior Marketing Director is so supportive and I am happy that she told me that I exceeded her expectations. It's because these good things are happening in a month and a half. I exceeded my expectations, too.

My Operations Manager told me that I could be forgetting to celebrate my recent promotion. She's right. I still can't absorb it. Honestly, it feels the same but with more responsibilities. No complaints, I love it because I like bossing people around. LOL. Truth be told, I like doing things my way because I don't make plans just for me, it's always for the benefit of the majority and I get to do that here.

Today I made a list of my wins and I found myself listing down every single thing. Andami na nga pala. Most of it is not about me but the improvements I initiated and made happen plus the progressions of team members. That made me happiest the most. Nakakakilig pala pag naaapprove ang promotion na nilalakad. One of them just got approved today so I feel like celebrating too because it's made his day. ❤️

This could be the only post I'd make about work. Something to remember in a year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment