Monday, March 25, 2024

Whole Day(s) Thing

It's been over a year since I visited my OB for a follow-up check up (pati last ultrasound result ko nawala na, oh no. So uulit.). After putting this on hold for too long. I finally took the time off to get checked and tested again to make sure everything is still fine 2 years after my operation. I hope everything is fine.

Since I was already in MVMC, I took the opportunity to visit an ENT to get my recurring ear infection checked, an ophthalmologist to recheck my eye problem, and a dermatologist to check my skin. Then, tests followed and the upcoming procedures for my right eye and ear have been scheduled.

To live longer, healthier, and better means I need to take care of myself. So I hope to keep this routine in the coming months because health is wealth.

On the bright side, doing this means I can maximize my HMO card and PhilHealth. ♡

My favorite views from MVMC:

Nice view just across it. Ang cute nung puno.


MVMC's cafeteria. Sarap talaga ng food dito and there's nothing fancy about this cafeteria but it's so cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment