Saturday, December 2, 2023

Checkered Dress by Joel Escober

 "You have an eye," - Joel Escober

I saw a blouse at the Designers Holiday Bazaar yesterday. I don't know, it's my instinct maybe. I really liked the top. It's something I'd wear, it looks comfortable, OH MY the mix and match of patterns and colors plus the applique! Gusto ko siya. But I want it as a dress. The person assisting me said, "You have an eye." He was so accommodating, gentle, and sincere. OMG....

Si Joel Escober na fashion designer pala ang nag-assist sa akin. Kaya pala he gets me when I told him why I liked it so much. I like pieces na may "wow" at classic pero may something AT ako lang meron. He said that they can make a dress for me and I can get it before the event ends. 

I'd like to give myself a chance to think twice but the truth is, I wanted to go to the bazaar because I'd like to see his stall to see his clothes and GUSTOKO's. I always remember the summer dress years ago by him. 

I am excited to see the dress version of this FOR ME! <3

There's a skirt that I liked, too but I have to remind myself to start saving up. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment