Monday, June 27, 2016

Simple Joys 39

  • Goodbye and thank you PCM 070116
  • Last weekly meeting with Ms. Sil and team 063016
  • Adorable Team Adobe Champs :)  I like them sooooo much and I am going to miss them.
  • Monica Sar, my kind and uber sweet and pretty manager in US.
  • Naveed's appreciation of my work.  He called me to wish me luck. :)
  • Slim's - every Saturday.
  • My ear infection is now healing.
  • For our office nurse, doctor, St. Camillus for helping me with my ear infection. 
  • Yellowcab!!!!!!
  • Acacia staycation with family :)
  • Acoustic
  • Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
  • Naveed's trust.
  • We hit our Q2 goals! Yas! I feel so proud to be part of Team Adobe. :) Yes Yes Yes YES!
  • A haircut.  Good hair days! :)
  • To be able to vote for the first time :)
  • A cooler weather
  • Seeing Ms. Mae again at Slim's.
  • For Slim's, for not dropping me out. :(
  • Gano coffee... or any coffee really. 
  • Music
  • Mani-ped and massage
  • Whenever I walk Kimbies every morning or late afternoon.
  • A new chair here - a comfortable one. 
  • Revlon lip balm... I looooooove Revlon :)
  • My Daily Capsule FB page 060616
  • My blog is live again after 3 months
  • Kind newbies. :)
  • Praises of my managers here and US.
  • LANEIGE!!!!!! Love it so much!
  • For the patience in processing my NBI clearance.
  • Concentrix JO even though I didn't accept it, still... thank you God for their kindness and generosity
  • Baby Bench bubblegum
  • The smell of Lush lip balm, I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment