Thursday, March 31, 2016

Simple Joys 39

  • Erman had given away books and I got Wicked.  I am giving it a second try.  I didn't finish it at first but the book is following me.  There must be something in it.  Something I need to know. :D
  • I am part of the achievement award.  I didn't expect to be giddy about it but I really felt great about it. Super.  Our manager and HR manager called me to go to the boardroom.  Thank you God. 
  • I am back at 9pm-6am schedule! Bait mo God. Thank you po! :)
  • Kindness and generosity of tito Pol.  God bless him.
  • Seeing my lolas :)
  • Nanny McPhee
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • The Little Prince
  • YouTube to watch movies and fashion episodes of whatever.  
  • Books, I am learning to love to read.  I am learning that I love mystery, whimsy, and magic.
  • Saturday 031216
  • Honesty.
  • Naveed's trust.  Although, I have tons of works now, I enjoy it.  I am learning to be responsible and also think of others besides myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment