Monday, February 2, 2015

Work Area for now

Dito muna ko sa may kitchen. :D 
I am fine with a small space.  This will do for now.  What's important is, I have a space.

I have been studying at Slim's since 2013 and I didn't know my mother thought I wasn't serious about the fact that I really really want to become a fashion designer and someday, run my own boutique. We were laughing but yes, I am serious about this. :)

That old sewing machine my father bought for my mother has a buttonholer...  Who knew?  That made me really really happy.  It has embroidery features, too.  Even its zigzag feature can be used as an edger.  Wow.  Nice.

My drafting table,  It's too big but it's my table since college so it needs to be here.  Finally, I have found a proper use for it.

Tadaaaaah! :D Just got delivered today. :D  Thanks to Mang Danny.

It's coming together.  Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment