Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Rest in Peace Tart, Erdell

A very good friend passed away - great friend even.  I call him Tart, the endearment that originated from the tarts I gave him.  Since then, I started calling him Tart.  One of those people I have truly loved, it's been days and it's only this morning I fully grasped the thought that he's now in heaven.

I miss you.  The day you left PCM really made me sad.  It was brief and it made me sadder than this news.  Something in that departure and our bonding at Mcdo, let me know that was the last.

I treasure the times I was with you and JM.  He'd always visit me here in the office and; he, JM and Apol would come over to our home for a sleepover.

He and JM and I would always eat out, laugh! and cry to each other and celebrate happy moments.  I appreciate his trust in me. Your secret is safe with me, Tart.  I will miss his genuine concern and love.  His comforting hug, his generous smile, his concern, his support.  And it continued even we were no longer in Transcom.

I will never forget the day you embraced me to your group and that moment I knew I found genuine friendship.  Your acceptance was until today, I appreciate the most and one of my favorite memories.

Forever, I'll hold that in my heart.  I love you Tart.  I miss you and I love you.  A true gentleman.






Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment