Sunday, May 18, 2014

Simple Joys 10

- On weekends, I am excited to wake up really really really early, 230am or 3am or 4am. :)
- Have you seen the night sky lately? Isn't the full moon beautiful? Just perfect. And it's really bright. *deep sigh* :)
- Rare good finds! As in scoring an item that's uber cheap and people don't realize I only paid Php50 for it. :D
- Kind people. Some people are just are and you know when you meet one.
- A smile. It brightens up the face.
- Ms. Chaser's kid, ang cute nung bata :)
- Halo-halo
- Getting enough sleep despite the heat.
- Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, need I say more? ;P
- Laughter or hearing one. :)
- Whenever someone says "yes" to my daily capsule invite. :D
- Or, when someone sends me list of people to be added on it. :)
- Sincerity.
- Shopping! and window shopping and strolling
- When I am in school. I love my friends there and my teachers and the vibe, everything. I am learning a lot especially on the "patience" part.
- Siomai and gulaman *yum*
- good food
- When they eat what I make, lol.
- Coffee.
- Tea.
- Cleaning.
- When people give me compliments.
- Same joy, when people accept the compliments I give. Because, I really give sincere and honest compliments :) It feels great when they accept it.
- Free food! :D
- Gifts of any kind.
- Being blessed with beautiful friends
- When I witnessed a sunset for the first time. :)
- My friends who've found true love. :)
- Happy by Pharrell Williams
- Kakanin from Marikina, so good, then its paired with coffee or tea. *yum*
- Book Sale
- Whenever I get to visit Marikina.
- A Thank you.
- A bareface and I feel comfortable. :)
- I watch Mirabella. :)
- Technology is great but at the end of the day, I still prefer my pen and journal. I love writing down my thoughts, ideas, and drawing my designs. 

I have to add these 052014:

Just this morning, I received two beautiful news.
First, a friend is engaged.  I knew it and I am sooooooooo happy for her. Second, she's asked me to make the wedding gown and I am so honored. :)

Thank you God for these beautiful blessings.

Until my next list.

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment