Saturday, December 21, 2013

Simple Joys 8

- finishing a task (for today it was gift wrapping) - ooooh the joy of finishing what you started *a good sigh*
- designing - it felt like I have not done this for sooooo long, I used to do it almost everyday. Ngayon, pag may free time na lang.
- chilling around
- listening to music
- clean room
- clean sheets
- sweets, I ate too much that I am eating fruits tonight instead of chocolates
- GCs! Freeeee stuff :D
- Peanut Butter Cups by Reich
- being in a good mood
- waking up feeling joyful for unknown reason
- then sleeping feeling the same
- my new Dong-A Hexaplus Fineliner pens - loooooooove using them
- colors
- taking pictures, I quite miss doing it
- writing my thoughts here and in my journal
- my coin banks, everytime I have Php 5 to put in it and any coins for the other one
- waking up sans zits after overeating chocolates and peanut butter, it is a blessing :D
- when people appreciate my designs
- when my efforts are acknowledged (outside work)
- our pets
- good food
- seeing relatives who visit us from the province
- upbeat songs
- Bath Origins' Clean EDT
- the feeling after yoga and running

Until my next list...

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment