Saturday, June 29, 2013

MIAPOLA Day 062713

Dear God,

It was great to see Apol and Pola last Friday.  Finally, nakumpleto din.

Despite the misunderstandings, the love-hate relationship, the ups and the downs, the times I couldn't be around for them... they are still there.

I am grateful.

I thought I lost them but then I realized one thing, you can never just forget the people who have been so good to you unconditionally. People who had been there at your weakest and strongest; actually, every time, if you'd just allow them. And these are the same people you know you're deeply affected to (positively and negatively) when something bad or good happens to each of them. You don't know why, but you just care about them and you just don't want to see them sad. When they are happy, you are happy. That simple.

It's an amazing gift to be blessed with and it is important to let them know. And today, I am recognizing that gift.  I am happy God has given them back to me.

 I love them. I'm happy Apol has found true love. I'm happy to see Pola becoming stronger. Individually, we are all doing better, and even better day after day. Thank you for thinking, I still deserve them.




***All photos from Apol and Pola***

Maria

1 comment:

  1. You know I feel the same, right?! :) always grateful for having met the both of you ♥

    ReplyDelete