Sunday, January 31, 2016

Simple Joys 36

  • Gano Pioir Chocolate drink, the only chocolate drink I do not break out. Yay! :)
  • Fujifilm prints! :)
  • Seeing a stranger who looked and walked like my dad.  I miss him.
  • Shangri-La 
  • Le Miele! 
  • Dalandan juice
  • Yellow Cab!!!!!!! Love it.
  • Fashionable Filipinas book, finally I have a copy!
  • Kyla's songs
  • Philippians 3:13-14
  • Sleep and rest.
  • Thoughtful gifts. :)
  • Another new Adobe page
  • Eng Bee Tin
  • Back to Slim's and it was nice seeing good friends again in a long time plus the unplanned kwentuhan and bonding and food trip! 
  • It needs some love! :) *work *pages
  • Penny loved the pages I made for Adobe! Yay! She said it's awesome.  I'm happy because she's hard to please.
  • Meeting the deadlines of my Adobe pages
  • Shopping
  • Mesa, our current favorite restaurant. *YUM* :)
  • My mother is healed.  Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment