Sunday, April 19, 2015

Great to see you Liz!

Dubai has a special place in my heart, it's where I have found the friends I will have for life.  It's not an exaggeration, it's the truth.  Distance has never been an issue among us.

Three of my friends are in Dubai and one is in Singapore and I am here in the Philippines.

I missed them so much that I had been emotional at some point because I felt they were so away. Until, one day she broke the news that finally after two and a half years, she'd be here for a vacation. And, she'd introduce me to Dencio, the love of her life. :D

God, that has made me soooooo happy and excited to meet them.

I have also learned that in May, Abbie will be home.  In June, Judy will be home.  In August, Anjo will be home.

I will be seeing all of them this year.  It's the first time all of them will be home within the same year.

Thank you God.

Dress code. It was funny that we were wearing the same bolero and short dress last night.

More pictures in their phone.

It was nice to meet new friends.  They are so welcoming and funny.

Best friends :D

Apong and Bochog :D

Thoughtful gifts from Liz and Anjo. ^_^*

SUNDAY BRUNCH





No comments:

Post a Comment